From my previous blog post, most of you are aware that I recently traveled to Las Vegas for the WPPI Photography Convention. It was amazing! The classes I took, the friendships I made, and the vendors I saw made the experience unforgettable! One of the most exciting events of the week was going on something they call a “shoot-out” put on by Emma and Josh from Couture Clicks. The theme was “Runaway Circus” and took place at the Nelson Nevada Ghost Town at El Dorado Canyon which is located about an hour outside of Las Vegas. It was a great chance to meet amazing and friendly photographers and to work side-by-side with them. I’m so thankful for opportunity. The images below are just a few of the ones I was able to capture of one of the models. Isn’t she gorgeous?! I wonder if anyone would be able to guess how old she is.
Thank you to the following people for making this event possible!
- Event Organizers – Emma + Josh www.emmaandjosh.com, www.coutureclicks.emmaandjosh.com
- Venue – Nelson Nevada Ghost Town at El Dorardo Canyon http://www.eldoradocanyonminetours.com
- Wedding Gowns – Angel Rivera http://www.angelriveracouture.com and The White Dress http://www.thewhitedress.com
- Wardrobe Stylist/ Bridal Accessories – Renee Pawele http://www.reneepawelebride.com
- Hair Makeup Team leader – Liz Gowpani www.lizgopwani.com
- Hair Assistant – Debra Weite http://www.debraweite.com
- Menswear – Tuxedo Junction Las Vegas www.tuxedojunction-lv.com
- Florals- Melissa Crazy Daisies http://www.crazydaisieslv.com